With over 50 years of experience, Weischer.JvB is one of the leading agencies for out-of-home, digital out-of-home, mobile advertising, addressable TV and digital audio in Germany.
RELEVANT MEDIA CHANNELS FOR MOBILE TARGET GROUPS
In an increasingly digital media world where target groups are on the move for longer and longer periods of time, media is now used throughout the day. Since we have built up a very broad knowledge of mobile target groups over the years, we are able to offer all relevant hyperlocally addressable media channels from a single source. This makes us the agency of the mobile customer journey.
We are an independent, trustworthy and value-adding partner for our customers.
At Weischer.JvB, we are proud to have built a diverse and dynamic client portfolio that covers the entire spectrum of the advertising industry. From national advertisers and renowned media networks to independent medium-sized agencies and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), we offer customised solutions that meet the unique needs of all our clients.
CREATING SUCCESS TOGETHER
Regardless of size or industry, we strive to build close and lasting relationships with all our clients. Our partnership is based on mutual trust and the pursuit of excellence. We place great emphasis on transparency and close collaboration to ensure that campaigns are successfully implemented.
We believe that close collaboration is the key to exceptional results. Join us to discover new opportunities and take your advertising success to the next level.
As a family-run company with over 100 employees in Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt and Munich, we are part of the Weischer Group.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals!
- Out-of-Home Out-of-Home We develop integrated and demonstrably effective media solutions along the mobile customer journey.
- Weischer audiences.ai Out-of-Home Innovation and technological progress to optimise your advertising success.
- Weischer Smartnet Out-of-Home More power for your campaigns for sure.
- Weischer.Green Out-of-Home Sustainable media campaigns made easy – with Weischer.Green.
- Weischer Omnichannel Out-of-Home Our solution for a seamless customer journey.
- Weischer.Homezone Out-of-Home New, market-differentiating dimensions in programmatic advertising.
- Zalando – Wearing is Caring Out-of-Home The pandemic had us firmly in its grip in 2020. With Zalando, we thought about what we could do to make people feel safe and secure during this time.
- Zalando – We will hug again Out-of-Home With "We will hug again", we implemented one of the most emotional and spectacular OOH implementations in 2020 in cooperation with Havas Media for Zalando.
- Unilever – The Vegetarian Butcher Out-of-Home The Vegetarian Butcher from Unilever aimed to conquer the German market. To do so, the cult brand relied primarily on out-of-home media.
- Douglas – #letsdobeautiful Out-of-Home Diversity is more importanthan ever. And with the #letsdobeautiful campaign, Douglas strongly shook up the common beauty ideal. We were happy to help.
- Rügenwalder Mühle – Veggie Snack Out-of-Home We supported the launch of the Veggie Snack by Rügenwalder with OOH advertising media and programmatic info screens and public video. With complete success.
- Otto – Heimnachten Out-of-Home In 2020, Otto's X-Mas campaign was not about expensive presents, but about you. Because no matter how and with whom you celebrate, X-Mas has a home. Yours.
- Herrmann’s – OOH for brand awareness Out-of-Home Herrmann's Manufaktur is a pioneer in its field. But not enough pet owners knew that yet. We have changed that.
- Dolomiti Superski – live images in DOOH Out-of-Home Dolomiti Superski attracts visitors to its ski area with a highly innovative campaign: live images from the mountains are shown on DOOH.
- Burger King – King of the Month Out-of-Home Burger King x Weischer.JvB - King of the Month. The goal: quickly build up reach and precisely address customers in the area around Burger King restaurants!
- #Out-of-Home Weischer.JvB introduces AI-based (D)OOH campaign planning A turning point in the planning of outdoor advertising: Weischer.JvB …
- #Corporate News #Out-of-Home Weischer to explore new business fields Udo Schendel to become Chief Investment Officer (CIO), and Tobias …
- #Corporate News #Out-of-Home Campaign against homelessness in Cologne Weischer.JvB in Cologne, Wall, and the creative agency KreativRealisten have …
- #Knowledge #Out-of-Home #Cannes Lions Festival Review of Cannes: The three biggest Out-of-Home trends! The advertising industry moves quickly. Just a day after the …
- #Knowledge #Cannes Lions Festival Cannes x Weischer.JvB: Sustainability The Cannes Lions have unveiled their program for 2022, focusing …
- #Knowledge #Out-of-Home Current developments within the OoH Market The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the entire media landscape. With …