10 Questions for Reza Ramezani
In our format “Oberwasser,” we take the time to engage with decision-makers and specialists in the communication industry, gaining thought-provoking insights. Oberwasser delivers substantial insights into the business and the industry from those who know it best, like Reza Ramezani.
- Name: Reza Ramezani
- Job / Company: TRACK Hamburg
- My Corona skill (things I learned during Corona): Ignoring MS Outlook for days
- On which platform were you most active during the lockdown, and what content did you consume on it?
Corona Live-Ticker from the notorious BILD newspaper.
- How do you manage to stay professionally and personally connected despite the distance?
Previously afraid of meetings. Still afraid of meetings.
- Since Corona, no day has been the same, and decisions made yesterday may not matter today. How do you motivate yourself daily?
I am always motivated, regardless of external influences, and am permanently motivated, to the detriment of other people.
- How will the Corona crisis influence your work environment long term?
Less nonsense. More action.
- Do you think Germany needed Corona to advance digital transformation?My wife now knows that she can scan a QR code with her phone camera. My mother only calls me via Facetime. So yes! Some hurdles and inhibitions have been overcome.
- Who is your “hidden champion” in the Corona crisis?
My entire team.
- Is Corona still a dominant topic for you, or are issues like #blacklivesmatters, Trump, or the next vacation more important?
We can handle Corona. All other debates, such as racism, sexism, and the environment need much more attention. We need to tackle these problems.
- Do you think Corona has made you and all of us more critical?
We are a privileged society. Democracy is normal for many of us. I think we could all be more political and stand up more for democracy, starting with myself.
- Do you believe brands/companies should react to these issues now, or is it better to ignore them?
I don’t think yogurt needs a stance. A bio-tampon might, though.
- Your tip to stay afloat during Corona
Remove Corona from small talk conversations.