German Jurors for Eurobest 2022 have been selected
A total of 10 German jury members will be joining the Eurobest Jury this year, once again making Germany one of the most strongly represented nations among Eurobest jurors. Weischer once again conducted the detailed selection procedure for top creatives. The Hamburg-based media agency has been the official German representative for the Cannes Lions Festival for over 20 years, and as such, is responsible for assembling the Eurobest Jury.
The jurors will spend several days intensively evaluating the creativity of the submissions in various categories, setting new standards for the European advertising and communications industry.
German Eurobest Jurors 2022
- Creative Data and Innovation Jury – Kai West Schlosser, Serviceplan
- Design and Industry Craft Jury – Thomas Knüwer, Accenture Song
- Digital Craft and Mobile Jury – Michael Schöpf, Havas
- Direct and Outdoor Jury – Marco Lemcke, Anomaly
- Film Jury – Shelley Lui, INNOCEAN Berlin
- Film Craft Jury – Benjamin Merkel, Leo Burnett
- Film Craft Jury – Juliane Ellrich, Zauberberg
- Print & Publishing and Radio & Audio Jury – David Krueger, DAVID Madrid
- Creative Business Transformation Jury – Mike John Otto, ACNE
- PR – Wigan Salazar, MSL Group Germany
- Young Creatives Competition – Susana González Müller, Mediabrands Content Studio